Statue of Liberty + Edge Hudson Yards
The Edge NYC and the Statue of Liberty are attractions you must put on your list while visiting NYC.
A trip to New York is incomplete without paying your respects to Lady Liberty.
Another popular activity is to look at the NYC skyline from one of the best observation decks of the city, the Edge at Hudson yards.
What is better than getting to see both of these at a discount?
With the Statue of Liberty + Edge Hudson Yards combo ticket, you get a chance to see two of the city’s most popular attractions at a cheaper price.
You get all the benefits but at a reduced price!
Edge at Hudson Yards: General Admission
- A timed entry to the Edge at Hudson Yards
- Admission to all the spots, such as skyline steps and eastern point
- Free digital picture as a souvenir
- Rescheduling anytime before visiting
Statue of Liberty
- A roundtrip ferry service to Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Access to the Statue of Liberty Museum and grounds of Ellis Island and Liberty Island
- Screening Facility Queue priority entrance
- Audio tour
Select the time of your visit as per your preference and carry your mobile or hard copy ticket with you for access.
When you buy this combo, you save 5% on Statue of Liberty tickets and the Edge tickets.
So on average, you save around $9 on your visit to these popular attractions.
Price of combo ticket: $74
Featured Image: Twitter.com